The detailed construction of the covers made of cast iron, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium alloy and synthetic materials guarantee high reliability and long service life.
- Stainless steel covers are suitable for the meat, beverage, chemical or food industries.
- Galvanized steel covers are suitable for residential buildings, as well as for storage or production areas.
- Aluminium covers are suitable for demanding applications such as hotels, hospitals, schools, shopping malls, seaside applications, etc.
- Round covers made of cast iron or synthetic materials are suitable for heavy-duty applications where a loading class D400 is required.
- Certified according to the European standard EN124 or EN1253-4
- Lock with bolts - safe for children
- They protect against odours
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Easy installation - good consistency with cement (profiled frame or anchors)
- Wide variety of standard products and suitable for the simplest to the most demanding applications (e.g. ports, airports etc.)
- A single tool for unlocking and removing the cover from its frame